Baby Shower!!!

I felt pretty special on this day! Thank you all for thinking so much of baby Addelyn and I. She is going to be one spoiled little girl...not only by the gifts she received, but by the love she already has.
I can't thank Meg, Steph and family enough for my wonderful shower! I'm blessed to have such good friends!

Getting a little practice with adorable Olivia, Deena's grandbaby.

Mel, Gaylene, and whoa...who's that swollen pregnant lady?!?

Wow, the gifts kept coming! Thank you! Thank you!

Addelyn's two grandmas, who her middle name will be after, Joanne and Kimberly Ann.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pics Liss. It won't be long and you will be holding little Addie in your arms!! Can't wait.

pam baker said...

Hey Bug!

What great pictures! I was so sad not to be there on Saturday. But it looks and sounds like you were surrounded by love!

I can't wait to be with you, my hero Kevin (since you know when) and precious baby girl!

Always, I love-a-love-a you!
Auntie Pam