Grow

I've started to put away all of Addie's newborn clothes and it's such a concrete representation that she is growing each and every day. I'm thrilled because I know she's healthy but there's also a little sadness because I know that we can never recapture bringing home that tiny baby from the hospital. It makes me wonder did we take enough pictures, did we soak up every bit of her newness? It is entirely true when they say, "it goes by so fast." Well, there's nothing like the present to capture some of her many faces and one of my favorite outfits, that yes, must be put away too. I love this little girl!

2 comments:

Jen said...

She is getting so big.....we can't wait to see her in a few days. She is a little doll!!

pam baker said...

What great pictures of Baby Girl!! I can't wait to see her again in about a month. You and Kevin, too.
Love you.
Auntie Pam