A Merry Merry Christmas

This time last year I was just starting to get a little bump for a tummy (of course I thought I was already very pregnant-looking) and we couldn't hardly wait for Christmas 2009 to come. We will never forget our first Christmas with Addelyn, from our magical adventure to Home Depot for a Christmas tree to celebrating Christmas with the Sitowski's on Christmas Eve, the Baker's in Sisters on Christmas Day, and Kevin's family there after. We didn't have near enough time to see all of our friends but hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

There were so many great pictures and good memories to choose from so I created a slideshow. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I agree, great pics and memories. I still can't believe we were altogether in Sister's. We have so much to be thankful for especially the new additions. Love, Aunt Jan

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.