One Fine Weekend in California

Our weekend started off with a visit from my very good friend, Meghan and her mom. We had a great time and I wish we would have taken some pictures to capture the moment. I'll just have to make up for it next time.

Saturday morning Kevin said we were going to a 'celebration.' I thought this might mean a trip to Sears to celebrate the purchase of a new tool, but it was a trip to downtown Vacaville for a Medieval Festival! Let's just say we forgot our costumes. Afterward, we walked to a park and played. I forgot how nice it was to swing!

On Sunday, I suggested the beach. So we found a great spot at Stinson Beach which is an adorable little beach community in Marin County. We stopped for sandwiches and had a little picnic, then played with Addie in the sand and the water. We had a great time although Miss Persnickety wasn't too sure about the experience.
My two loves.
I could do this all day!
Addelyn didn't want to put her feet in the sand or the water.
Someday she'll learn the joys of puttin' your "toes in the water, toes in the sand."Could I be any more blessed?!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like you had a great time Liss! I will have to get the details about the beach spot!

Meg said...

Makes me so happy to see you all so happy!! Love seeing all the smiles. The one of you two on the swing is simply amazing.