Christmas Gathering Numero Uno

Christmas 2010 was wonderful, but I think we might need to create some new traditions for Christmas 2011. We were in Oregon for a total of ten days and stayed in four different places during our stay. Although we loved time with our family and friends, coming home has never felt better.

We spent our first gathering with my Dad's side of the family: the Sitowski's. Those that could, gathered at my Grandma's home in Springfield. We ate a potluck dinner and played in the annual gift exchange.Feeding her new "baby" her Great Grandma Sitowski gave her.
Grandpa and Addie, taking her sweet time to warm-up, as she did with just about everybody.
Playing with my cousin, Sam's daughter, Natalya.
Sam is my closest cousin in age and is in the background on the right.
Thinking whatever the adults are laughing at is pretty funny too.T, Addie, and Grandpa looking at his new calendar.
Loving her new big girl chair and ottoman.
Thank you Grandpa and T!
And bear...wish I could add audio here of her calling saying "bear."
Classic fun with the box.

No comments: