ABC...123

I've been working with Addelyn on her ABC's and counting, with books, crayons and the easel and even drawing on the bathtub. Yep, I'm also the crazy mom singing the ABC's to her daughter in the grocery store. Quietly though. I promise.

So I finally caught some video of Addie singing her ABC's and counting! I didn't realize I had such little amount of memory left on the card, so it cut her off towards the end, but nonetheless here is a version of Addie's ABC's and counting.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I'm biased, but she is too precious!

6 comments:

Jan said...

What a smart little girl. Great job singing the alphabet song and counting. Love you bunches, Auntie Jan

Auntie Pam said...

Oh my goodness Addelyn Ann! You are so smart singing your ABCs and counting too! I can't wait to see you again. Soon I hope and I will sing ABC with you.
Love-a-love-a you! Auntie Pam

Grammy said...

That's my smart sweet grandbaby! Grammy is so proud of you! And yes, I am without a doubt very biased and think you are the most precious baby girl ever! Counting down the days until I get to spend some time with you, Miss Addie Ann and your momma too! Love you to pieces, Grammy

Grammy said...

Liss - can't tell you how many times I have watched the video tonight! It makes my heart so happy and I wish so badly that I lived closer so that I could share in these incredibly exciting & fun moments right along with you! You are such a wonderful "momma" and I am very proud of you! Thank you again for keeping the family blog up so that we can all enjoy in spite of the miles between us! I love you, Mom

Pambaker2 said...

I agree with grammy 100%. Thank you for the posts that help us feel connected. My favorite part of this video...w, x, y z.! Too precious. Auntie pam

Jen said...

Loved X,Y,Z...too cute. Miss Addie girl is growing up!