last day of 3 year old preschool

We have fallen in love with PEP preschool! I was a tough crowd to win over in the beginning but we know Addie is safe when we drop her off, we know she has a great time and that she is learning all sorts of important lessons while at preschool. We also love the friends we have made at PEP. I say "we" because Liam and I, and even Kevin have made friends too! We look forward to 4 year old preschool next year!
My two handsome boys waiting for sister to make her appearance.
She was so thrilled when she finally spotted us! 


Here's one of the songs they performed! You have to watch, it's too cute!




Here's Addie with three of her four teachers. Miss Karin, Miss Renee, and Miss Cindy.
Addie with her friend Layla!
Afterwards, my friend Molly and I took the kids to Mr. Pickles and the "Dragon Park." Quentin is in the same class as Addie and that's his big sis, McKenna. 

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

What a cute performance! I loved that song and all the actions Addie! Auntie Pam is so happy that you had fun, made friends and enjoyed your 3 year old class! Love you!