addie's first day of 1st grade

It was such a bittersweet morning taking our girl to her first day at ACE charter school. She's so brave and took it all in like a champ! I am so proud of her! From what we've heard she got one of the best teachers, Mrs. Thomas and this year she'll be in a 1st/2nd grade blended class, which will be perfect for her! I can't wait to hear about all of the new friends she will make and the new experiences she will have! We love you Addelyn Ann. 

love that perfect 1st grade smile!


Showing Mrs. Thomas her special charm bracelet I got her for school. 
And this is her teacher, Mrs. Thomas! I think she's pretty cool too and can't wait to teach some reading groups for her!
Addie with buddy, Harbor. Harbor and Addie went to preschool together and sat on the wait list all last year for ACE. Now they get to be in the same class again!
There she goes. Oh my heart! Yes, there were tears streaming down my face at this point (and maybe while writing this too).
One last picture of her in her classroom. 



No comments: