addie goes to 2nd grade

It was a joyful and happy morning sending this girl off to 2nd grade! She wanted to go to bed early the night before and woke up all on her own! You would have thought it was Christmas morning! And yes, 2nd grade!!! My heart sinks a little as I write this.





Friends!!! This is Avalon and we got to have her over for a playdate earlier in the week. When Liam asked Addie if she was nice, Addie replied "Yep! And she's adventurous like me!" 
Friends, Avalon, Emily and our sassy girl!
Sweet Maleah. One of Addie's best buddies from last year.
Harbor and Saylor are the same age as Addie and Liam. It will be so special to watch them grow through the years, from PEP preschool to ACE!
All last year I got to pick this guy up from school and hear about his day on the way home, but Harbor is a Dixon boy now and won't be anywhere close to our commute home. I will miss this! 
These two!
Mrs. Thomas! How lucky are we to have her another year!
I think the love is mutual. : )
This week I got a text from this mama and friend, claiming stakes as Addie and Liam's Cali Auntie. Love her!
Snuck in a picture with Daddy as the line was taking off. 
And of course a selfie with my girl! 


1 comment:

auntie pam said...

Been a while since I've checked in! Such great photos and memories of first day of second grade! Love seeing these tonight!
Auntie Pam