Halloween 2009

I didn't anticipate Halloween being so fun with an almost 4 month old but we had some good times. Friday night we went trick or treating in downtown Davis with Jen and Allie, Michelle and Ryan, and a couple other families. No candy for Addie of course, but we had fun dressing her up.
Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch and Kevin and I carved the family pumpkins, then it was game time! We watched the Ducks upset the Trojans as the trick-or-treater's came to our door. We can't wait for next year's Halloween!I know, the wrong kind of bird.At the pumpkin patch but I'm not gonna last long, I'm going to scream until I get a nap!Working on picking up her punkin head!We wanted a picture of Addie in there too, but she was out cold in the car with Mom.I'm teething, lots of bubble beards and waterfalls.Starting the carving while Addelyn's taking yet, another nap.Mmm...pumpkin guts!We're ready for trick-or-treaters! What a big day for this baby penguin, this calls for yes, another nap.

2 comments:

Lacey Wroblewski said...

She is so cute! Halloween is so much better with little ones to share it with.
Take care,

Jen said...

Love the pics. Had fun in Davis with you guys! Can't wait to go next year with Addie...she will be running around!