It's beginning to look a lot like...

Spring! It is evident the season is changing. I love the fall in Oregon and I love spring in California. My favorite tree is starting to blossom. I need to find out it's name.

Her pretty flowers.
Kevin has planted our garden. This year he planted an artichoke, strawberries, cucumbers, onions, jalapenos, and of course tomatoes. He also planted grapes along the fence and the hops are still hanging on from last year. Maybe someday we'll brew our own beer and wine...or maybe not and I'll just keep dreaming we live on enough land to grow that many grapes!
A bird's nest right out our front door. Every spring eggs have hatched in this nest. We can't wait for them to come back this year.
The beautiful green grass on the 52,000 acres of wetlands a block away from our home. The Potrero Hills are beautiful and the picture just doesn't do them justice. I found a great website which gives more information on what is known as the largest wetland preserve. Check it out if you are interested, http://www.iep.ca.gov/suisun/facts/index.html.
The blooming Japanese Cherry Blossom trees line our path along the marsh. We try to take this walk daily.

No comments: