Monterey with Auntie Pam

This weekend Addie and I took a little road trip to Monterey to meet Auntie Pam. We had a great time chasing Addelyn Ann and her curious little legs all around Cannery Row. Thank you Auntie Pam for a great weekend!Scissor legs, right Auntie Pam?My sweet Auntie teaching Addie about the penguins.
Addie looks very sweet in this picture, however, I must tell you that this was after a long day of chasing her through crowds at the aquarium, pitching a fit in a restaurant, running into a nearby store to try on several pairs of sunglasses, pausing to dance to street music, running up to strangers, dogs, etc. to say 'hi,' and climbing up and down the stairs over and over again (which I must hold her hand and go up and down the stairs with her). I was exhausted to say the least!
When we returned home I found this along with a very clean house.
I love him.

No comments: