The Great Outdoors

We did lots of bar-b-queing this weekend, we went fishing on the boat and topped the weekend off with a hike to Hidden Falls (a hike I learned about from a co-worker's blog). It was so great to play in the sun!

Addie has become our little rock collector. We let her walk for the last part of the hike and she couldn't stop admiring and picking up the rocks. When I showed her that she could put them in her pockets, it was all over and Kevin and I had to strategize on how to get her back in the pack so we could make it back before dark. It was so fun to watch her explore.


1 comment:

pam baker said...

Oh what fun! Hey Addie, maybe next time I visit we can go on a hike and you can show me all the cool rocks. I also saw some pretty purple flowers you were holding while you were in your pack with momma! I'm glad you all had a nice warm weekend.
Love, Auntie Pam