It's a...

BABY BOY!!! Kevin and I truly couldn't have cared either way but we are thrilled to get one of each! Addie seems to be stuck on "it's a baby siser." We know she'll come around and will be a great big sister.

That night before our ultrasound I could barely sleep, but in my moments of rest I had a dream that we went to have our appointment at one of the Asian nail salons (I know crazy random) and the Vietnamese woman who was doing my ultrasound told me in her very thick accent, it was a cowboy! I replied, "It's not a cowgirl?" (just to make sure I understood her through her accent) and she said, "No, it's a cowboy." Well, that little Vietnamese woman in my dreams was right!

Here's some pictures of our night out with family making the announcement and celebrating. Gramma Jody and Grandpa Bill, I think you might have better pictures you'll have to send to us.
We had dinner at Mazzi's and for dessert Kevin and I had cupcakes made with blue frosting inside, from none other than Sweet Life. Our family didn't know whether they would see pink frosting or blue inside the cupcakes.
Frantically getting into their cupcakes to find out which color!
Addie just enjoying a cupcake!
It was blue!!! Now for a name...

No comments: