The Real Widmer Brewery

Okay, so maybe not the real Widmer brewery, but a pretty good one if my blind taste buds must say. It's funny how many times I've been asked if I married into the Widmer Brewing Company's family. I always love to play it out for a little bit, but can never keep a straight face long enough. 
So for Kevin's birthday this year, Addie and I bought him his own brewing kit. Every year he grows hops in our backyard only to let them die and when I happened to see him researching home brewing kits, I knew exactly what to get him for his birthday!
Here's a few pictures of Addelyn hanging out with her Daddy while he dabbles in his new hobby!
This is how I found them the other night after I was cleaning up our haunted gingerbread house.

Enjoying his first batch of IPA! He's working on a winter ale now. 

No comments: