A Haunted Gingerbread House

I got the idea to make a gingerbread version of a haunted house from the Hulbert's. They've done it for the past couple of years and it looked so cute and like it would be something fun for Addie and I (Daddy too, but he was busy doing something else, which I'll post about later) to do. So after laboring over just getting it to stay stuck together, only to watch it fall apart and break, I decided to press on and attempt to put it back together. Then I realized, amongst all my frustration, I wasn't even involving Addie anymore and that's when I looked up and saw this lovable and adorable face.
 
Here's what it was supposed to look like and here's what ours looked like!
Oh well. Addie had fun and that was the whole point!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Liss...we have had many flops...so we go straight to the hot glue gun or pre-built! Next year will be better :o) Addie didn't seem to mind one bit!!

Alissa Widmer said...

Oh so good to know! I felt like gingerbread house failure.

pam baker said...

You're right about that face! Adorable ! What fun and good to know from Jen it'll get better next time.