Disneyland and More!

We've been planning a long weekend to Southern California for quite some time now and I can hardly believe it's come and gone! 
We got to stay with Auntie Pam and not only did we spend a day in "the happiest place on Earth," we swam in her pool, played in Santa Monica, and attended Auntie Pam's company picnic. Aside from Addie's typical grumpiness when traveling, it was a fabulous weekend!
I couldn't resist the classic Minnie ears!
This was one of the first characters we saw. Addelyn (and several other kids) so bravely tried to chase him down but he was on a mission. We were bummed we couldn't get a picture with Donald Duck!
First ride of the day, the carousel!,
I'm thinking "Gumbo" might have been her favorite! Although she loved the Nemo Submarine ride too!
Next we headed to Toon Town!
Two-thirds of Addie's paparazzi! 
We look forward to coming back for many more trips to Disneyland!
Crazy to think, next time we'll have two!

Swinging on Santa Monica Beach!

We had a picnic lunch on the beach and later took a ride on the famous Santa Monica ferris wheel you see in the background. (It's the same ferris wheel you see on Private Practice.)
Addie enjoyed sharing her lunch with the seagulls. 



 On the Santa Monica ferris wheel!




1 comment:

pam baker said...

What a great weekend! Auntie Pam loved having you here for so much fun! Please hurry and come back to see me, I keep playing my video of you singing "you've got a friend in me". I love a love a you Baby Girl....and your mama and daddy too.