Impossible Acres with the Hulbert Girls

 We had such a good time at the farm with Jen, Allie and Paige. It had been way too long since we had last gotten together. I know I should be used to it by now, but I'm just amazed at how all of the girls have grown and changed. They were so sweet together!

Addelyn loved the baby bunnies and kept migrating back to them.


I know these pictures are blurry, but they captured the pure joy these girls were having, while us mamas caught up.
These girls ended the day hot, a little stinky (at least mine was) and ready for a nap!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love all the pics. Hope mine are as cute!! If not, I might have to swipe them from you!! We had a great day! I will post pics soon!!

pam baker said...

So many great shots of these little friends! I love them! Did you make Addie's shirt? Love a love a you guys!