Little Pink Toes

This week has been a work-from-home week for me, for the most part, which allows me the luxury of doing things like painting my sweet girl's toes pink! Have I mentioned I love my job?! I also love Addie's on-the-whim and out-of-the-blue ideas and I'm more than happy when I get to accommodate them! As painting her toes was all her idea.
Later that day, we took a trip to Macy's. There in the shoe department, as we waited for a sales person, Addie found a pair of peep-toe shiny red pumps. She asked me to try them on first and after I declined (they were way too small, I wear a size 10!), she kicked off her polka-dot rubber boots, she had insisted on wearing with no socks and was standing in Macy's in red pumps with her sweaty pink toes peeping through!
I love this girl!

1 comment:

pam baker said...

Oh my! Sweetest little pink toes I've ever seen!