We Have An Announcement...

Kevin, Addelyn and I are expecting a baby in April!!! I'm officially 12 weeks pregnant (technically 12 and a half, those halves so matter). I'm starting to feel much better as the nausea is easing up and my confidence in the viability of this pregnancy continues to grow. 
And our Addie-girl...in her own little way, she is starting to grasp what's taking place. She loves to find the babies in my pregnancy book and recently asked our babysitter if there was a baby in her tummy too. She always points to the ta-tas when she asks this, because that was the only thing (so far) that stuck out on me or the babysitter. The only place a baby could conceivably be, right?!
Here's one of the first pictures of our new baby at 8 weeks.

And here's another at 12 weeks, waving at us!
And here's a pic of my fast growing belly.
It's definitely true what they say about showing quicker with the second. 

4 comments:

pam baker said...

So very beautiful my precious niece! I am so happy for you, Kevin and Addie. I love you so much!

Jen said...

FINALLY.....love the pic! Too cute. Now the shirt just has to fit at 40 weeks :o) So excited for all of you!!!!

Jen said...

I meant finally a post about it :o) I have been waiting ;o) and knew you were close to the 12 week mark!!!!

Alissa Widmer said...

I knew what you meant Jen! Thank you both for the shared happiness and excitement!