four months old

Liam James turned four months on the fifth! He is a sweet, sweet boy and was giggling and smiling for our pediatrician at his well-check. He weighed 16 pounds 5 ounces (73rd percentile) and measured 28 inches long (99th percentile). I was very anxious about the vaccinations but Liam took them like a champ and was smiling in my arms soon after.

At four months our baby boy is....
  • rolling over both ways (front to back and back to front)
  • grabbing his toes and other items such as his hanging toys
  • doing lots of "talking"
  • full of smiles and belly laughs
  • doing lots of drooling, teeth must be on their way!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

Hi Liam! I love that smile of yours! I can't wait to see you in person again. It has been almost 5 months and you have changed so much since I saw you after you were born. I love you little guy!