r is for robot

I found another pre-school pack that included the concept of rolling dice and graphing! I think she's got the idea of rolling dice now. I also learned there is an important word missing from her vocabulary, the word 'medium!' We sorted the different sized robots and she had the most difficulty with medium. Note to self, keep referencing 'medium.' Here's where I got the robot activities.
Last, my mom asked me what I thought Addie might like for her birthday this year. After some thinking, I remembered the Kiwi Crates! Addie loves to get mail and she loves activities and crafts, which is exactly what Kiwi Crate is. So my mom bought Addie a years subscription and each month we get a new theme with all of the supplies down to the glue and scissors. This month's happened to be robots! Perfect, huh?!
(I've got coupons for 10% off if you are interested, just leave a comment or message me.)

No comments: