nine months

Can it be true?! You are almost one years old!!! Liam James we love you so much! You have been growing so much lately and we are so proud of you! In the last month you have...

  • gotten your first tooth and we are baffled that the second one is no where in sight!
  • you weigh almost 23 pounds (77th) and are 2 feet 6 inches (86th) tall.
  • you're sleeping in your own crib, in your own bedroom and for the most part you have started sleeping through the night
  • I love reading to you before I put you down for naps and I'm pretty sure you are taking after your sister and loving it too!
  • you love your baths!
  • you are doing so good eating all kinds of solid foods, especially french fries!
  • you can say, "mamama" when you are reaching for me but I can never get you to repeat it. Not sure if it counts as a first word, but it sure melts my heart to hear it.
  • you have officially started crawling and you love to crawl into sister's room to play.
  • you are happiest though, upright and "walking" around holding our fingers for balance...I don't think it will be long before you are walking on your own.
We love the continued smiles and giggles you give to us so easily. Our life is so incredible rich with your presence Liam James!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

Little Liam! To go along with what your mama said, you have a beautiful smile that melts my heart! I love you, little guy. Auntie Pam