summer birthday party at preschool

Addie got to celebrate her summer birthday with friends at preschool! About an hour after dropping her off that morning, I got a call that she was having a reaction to the face paint and that she was very upset. Without a moment's hesitation, I dropped what I was doing and headed back to preschool. When I got there, to my relief, she was feeling better and wanted to stay and enjoy the rest of the festivities. I'm glad she was able to enjoy the rest of her celebration, but hate that we cannot pinpoint what seems to cause her to have reactions. She has had her face painted numerous times and has never had a reaction.
I'm so sorry baby girl. I promise I will continue to fight for answers and relief.  



1 comment:

auntie pam said...

What fun! An early birthday party with your school friends! Glad you had fun!