Labor Day Camping

We set off this weekend for our first camping trip with Addelyn. We camped right on the Mokelumne River in Eldorado National Forrest. We had an amazing campsite coupled with great company. Addie played hard in the dirt and was lolled to sleep at nap times with the rush of the river. We ate well, played in a swimming hole and sat around the campfire with friends who grew up in Tahoe. They had been camping at this 'secret' spot since high school and we're honored to be a part of their tradition.
After 5 minutes of our arrival. I think we are still scrubbing dirt off of her.
Playing with Thomas.
Gi'me some Goldfish!
Breakfast with Dada.
Swimming hole.

She loved Thomas' four wheeler.
Our tuckered out Bentley. He had five other big dogs to play with. By the end of the weekend he was a little brown dog.
Sittin' around the campfire in her big girl campin' chair.
My good friend Michelle, who has been by my side since we've moved to California! Time to pack up and head home.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my Liss...looks like Addie had a blast. I love the one of her "black eye". Too cute. Hope to see you soon.

The Linnets said...

Oh my goodness Alissa, I lovvvved the pictures of Addie and Skylar. They were two very busy babies that day! Thank you again for watching Skylar, you are awesome mama! BTW, you have to email those pics to me, I would love to have them!