26 weeks

Today I was stopped by a man who said, "you must be having a boy!" Amazing how people can do that! I guess they do have a 50/50 chance of getting it right. He also told me to give him some instruments and let him be and that he was going to have rhythm. Hmmm...we'll see about that but it certainly is fun to think of all the possibilities though. Will he have red hair like his sister? Brown eyes like his Daddy or blue-green like mine? Will he be tender-hearted or rough-and-tumble or maybe a good combination of both? Will he take to sports or be more musical and artsy? Can't wait to hold this little boy and learn all about him!

3 comments:

auntie pam said...

So true, all the possibilities are amazing! Whoever Baby Boy is and whatever gifts, talents and liabilities he has, he will be a wonderful gift to our family! And just like his sister, his life will change us all forever!

Dannika said...

Alissa, congrats to you and your growing family! I've really been missing out on a lot of your posts. For whatever reason your blog doesn't show up with new posts in the blogs I follow.

I'm sure you've posted about being pregnant before, but I'm not good at checking in often. By the way you look adorable! I'm excited for you. :)

Nic & Crystal Linnet said...

Beautiful beautiful mommy. So excited to meet your little man!