Here Comes 2012!

We had a sweet little New Years Eve. We took Addie to her second movie in the theater (Alvin and the Chipmunks, the only g-rated movie playing) and had dinner at Red Robin (kid-friendly and no wait). On the way home Addelyn fell fast asleep, so after transferring her to her bed,  Kevin and I cozied in on the couch and watched another movie. Before we knew it, it was time to watch the ball drop and poor Dick Clark announce the new year.

In my last year's post, I wondered if 2011 could possibly live up to 2010 and it sure did. I am so grateful for another year of health and happiness. Now onto a life changing 2012; the year we get to meet our baby boy!

We wish you all a wonderful 2012!
A goofy cell phone pic at the movies. I think Addie was just about to put some popcorn in her mouth!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

Happy New Year to you, Kevin, Alissa & Addie! I'm glad you guys had such a good holiday season. Here's to a great 2012 and looking forward to meeting our Baby Boy Widmer! Love you all.