Change

It's happening! I've picked out some ideas for the new baby's nursery and as we've made room for all of the new Christmas toys we've started to move things into our spare bedroom for the baby boy. 

Another change in our household is that I can hardly lay our little girl down in her crib any more, as my growing belly gets in the way. So we decided it was time to turn the crib into a toddler bed. 

Earlier that night as we drove to dinner, Kevin looked over at me and asked, "Are you ready for a rough night?" "Sure." I replied, as I envisioned a long and frustrating night of parenting. 

Well, it was all for nothing. We brushed teeth, read books and said our goodnight at about 8:45pm. She fell asleep around 9:00pm and didn't wake up until...get ready for it...9:15am!!! Not once did she try to get out of her bed and play with her tempting new Christmas toys. I'm simply UH-mazed! Now back to the potty-training!

No comments: