Christmas Cookies

I'd like to tell you a wonderful and blissful story of our first year making Christmas cookies together, but I would be making it up. There wasn't Christmas music playing in the background, there was a football game blaring on the tv. Our happy little girl you see in these pictures didn't stay entirely happy the whole time and got not one, but two time-outs for not listening. Last, I didn't feel great, like I should in my second trimester. My back and feet hurt and I was exhausted, as if I were in my third trimester.
But...we got to wear our matching mama-daughter aprons (thank you Grammy) and we have some yummy Christmas cookies for the next  few days or so!






2 comments:

kimsitski said...

Priceless! hee!hee! little booger pickin' sweet Christmas cookies made with lots of love! the best kind - huh Aunt Pam?

pam baker said...

Yes ma'am Grammy! The best kind! They look yummy Lis! And as usual cute photos.
Please try and get some rest over the Holidays. Take care of my niece!