Christmas Morning

I have sweet memories of Addie starting to sit up on her own our first Christmas and last year when she came down the hall whispering "tanta." I can't believe how much has changed each year. This year she can clearly say "Merry Christmas" and she had the sweetest reactions to each gift she opened. She would say things like, "Oh my goodness!"
After much deliberation, Santa chose a new baby doll and some baby furniture. I think he chose right.
Every time we asked her what her baby doll's name was she'd say, "Her name's Baby Broder."
I think she's going to be a sweet big sister.
Bentley enjoyed his new gift from Buddy!
While Kevin and I made breakfast and strategized over how to deep fry our first turkey Addie hoarded just about all of her new toys into her castle tent and read books and played! She had also opened many, many other gifts from family that morning! Wow, she is one lucky and loved little girl! Thank you Grandmas, Grandpas and Aunties!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

Wow Addie, you got so many fun toys for Christmas! I think you will be having fun with your new toys all year long! Love you!