gender roles

Lately, Kevin and Addie will head off to the hardware store, while Liam and I will stay home and bake. Or Kevin and Addie will work in the garage, while Liam and I do a little shopping. We giggle at how we are reversing the stereotypical gender roles! Let's just say we are shooting for well-rounded, non-gender biased kids! Hey, I loved catching frogs and collecting baseball cards and Kevin, he looooves to get pedicures at the spa with me! And we are all right...right?! Hee! Hee!

Here's a video of just that...Addie in a pink skirt, that she loves to wear, shoveling dirt. It's been pretty popular with the family, so I thought I'd better add it to the blog.
Kevin set Addie up with some extra tools, while he built himself a new workbench. Addie was thrilled and this kept her quite busy!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

Addie girl, good job with that BIG shovel. I'm so glad you tried. You are a very good helper for your dad! I know he appreciates you helping.