they call me mama

I felt so loved and blessed this Mother's Day!
One of my favorite things about being a mom of two now, is watching them interact. Addie will ask to hold Liam, loves to talk to him and tries to hold his tightly fisted little hand. Here's a little video of her trying to hold his hand and talk to him, although sadly you can't quite hear her.

The other night though, I remembered to write down a little dialogue. Here's how it went...Kevin and Addie had gone to the store to pick up a few things and when she walked in the door she said, "Hey, Mom, you seen Liam?" 
 "Yep, he's right there," (Sitting in his lamb chair, in the kitchen, like you see in the pictures below).
Then she went over to him and started telling him all about her trip to the store.
She said, "Hey buddy. I went to the store with Dad and I drink his juice all. You got elephants on your shirt.Yah, you such a cute baby."
Liam just looked up at her and started coo-ing and kicking his legs.
Ahhh...nothing can compare to these moments!
These are pictures from one of our mornings while I was making Addie breakfast.
Look at little man's legs hanging off! He's getting so big!
Our sweet balding baby boy! Hee! Hee!

No comments: