a is for astronaut

I've finally got my plans brewing for our summer pre-preschool! I decided to start this summer off with a bang and took the kids to the Chabot Space and Science Center in Oakland, where we learned all about astronauts and more. I thought I was crazy for trying to take a two year old and a two month old on a 45 minute drive to a museum, where I wouldn't have the luxury of chasing Addie around through crowds, but it was a great day! The museum wasn't very busy, Addie had a great time checking out all of the exhibits and Liam enjoyed looking up at all of the sights from his stroller! I'm hoping these little outings will continue to go as smooth! Keep your fingers crossed for us!
If you want to follow along, I printed our astronaut activities from the Homeschool Creation website. Here's the link!
We are floating in a spaceship! Too fun!
My handsome sweet boy just taking in all of the sights at the museum!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

What cool experiences you are giving the kids! Lots of opportunities to learn. I love it!
Very good pics of both babies.