luke & liam

After our friends, Nate, Mel, Uncle Alan and John visited over the weekend for NASCAR, my brother, sister-n-law, and nephews rolled into town. We love our family and friends and are so fortunate they make the trek to visit us! 
This visit was an extra special one though, because it marked Luke and Liam's first meeting! They were born less than a month apart and I can't wait to watch them play together and enjoy each other as much as Marek and Addie do. 

Princess Addelyn dining with Prince Marek.
There was so much laughter!

Kevin showed Brent how to make some homebrew. Brent has already called us to see how it's coming along! Ha! Ha!
The boy cousins.
I'm sure these pictures are the only time Luke WASN'T smiling. That baby boy smiled at everything!

Addie with her mermaid face-painting kissing her baby cousin Luke.
This was our last night together at Picnic in the Park in Davis. It was a perfect ending to a great visit!

2 comments:

auntie pam said...

Such great pictures of the baby boys, the big brother and the big sister! I enjoyed seeing this post very much! So much fun. Love you all.

kimsitski said...

Ohhhh Liss! I love all of these pictures! Makes Grammy's heart happy to see everyone together making sweet memories! I can just hear all of the giggling & laughing that went on - looks like good times! I have some of the cutest grandbabies ever!

Love all of my kids and grands so much!