love this boy

I love it when...
  • he hasn't heard my voice for a while, and when he hears it, he gets a big grin and starts pumping his arms and legs.
  • he makes sweet sounds while nursing and when he's really hungry, he latches on like a puppy dog getting his toy! Makes me laugh every time! (Not looking forward to teeth!)
  • he lays on the blanket outside with me and coos at the trees overhead.
  • we go grocery shopping together on Saturday mornings. He's as peaceful as can be and you'd hardly know he's in the cart, but I adore every bit of his presence and take little peeks at my sweet sleeping baby boy while shopping.
  • he makes a little sound, wiggles into position and closes his eyes to snuggle into me and fall asleep.

2 comments:

kimsitski said...

Sounds like a momma's boy in the making! hee!hee! Now that your collarbone is all healed up, Grammy's gonna get after you with a big case of the grits! Can't wait to hold you again, Sweet Liam! Grammy loves you and that awesome big sissy of yours too much!

auntie pam said...

Moments to never forget! I'm so glad you keep this blog up so diligently...not only for all of us who love you all and love your photos and writing...but for Addie and Liam to look back and see how much they have always been loved!
Thank you for sharing with us.