from one tooth to six!

Liam has had one tooth since mid-December! Yes, just one! Finally mid-February the partner tooth broke through. Then last Tuesday night Liam seemed abnormally irritable and it continued into the next day. When I took a peek, I saw four teefers right there at the upper gum line! FOUR! Poor baby boy. 
Oh, doesn't it just look painful! We are doing all that we know to do to keep him comfortable, including not taking any more pictures. The expression you see here though is frustration. Kevin is holding his hands down to prevent him from grabbing the camera lens. And I'm sure he didn't care for me pulling his lip up either. Sorry buddy.

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

Ow little guy! We've been waiting to so those little choppers of yours! When they decided to come in they all decided at once! That's not fun! I hope they hurry up and get through your little gums! Love you! Auntie Pam