wacky dress up day at preschool

She loved dressing up "wacky" for school! I had also been telling her that later this month I was going to get to help out in her classroom for the Easter party! She kept asking me, "Mom, is it Easter yet?" I thought maybe she was asking me because we had changed out our Valentine decorations to Easter decorations. But that morning she was just radiating and told some of the other parents on her way in to the classroom that she was so excited! When we got to the door and her teacher greeted her, she didn't go right in and kind of hesitated. Then she said, "Come on Mom!" She had confused wacky dress up day with Easter! Her little face made me so sad when she realized I wasn't staying. And secretly my heart melted knowing she was happy and excited for me to stay with her at school! Love this little girl!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

Such a cute and "wacky" outfit Addie! Looks like you had a fun day! Love you girl! Auntie Pam