we got new wheels!

No, still no new car...but we did buy a modest little bike trailer! I've wanted one since Addie was Liam's age! So the kids and I have been taking it out for a few spins! We (meaning I) need a little practice before our upcoming trip to Sunriver! Whoo! My thighs were burning! 
Here's a few pics from our first bike ride down to the Baskin Robbins!
They are so sweet in there. I thought it might be trouble confining them in such close quarters. But while I'm pedaling I barely hear a peep out of them. 
Happy girl eating her "balilla" ice cream. 
Poor buddy has to have sister's hand-me-down helmet. Hey, it's mostly blue! Addie wore it maybe twice before she outgrew it, so we're going to put it to use before Liam outgrows it too! I promise I won't make him wear the princess helmet!

No comments: