Addie's 2 Year Old Photo Op



 In this next set of pictures I have a little story to tell. I could tell she was tired of me taking pictures and every time I tried to take one she'd turn away. I was starting to feel a little frustrated and that I hadn't gotten very many that I'd like. So here's what happened next...
 After this picture of her looking down, I asked her if she could look at Mama and smile. She ever-so-slowly turned her head and gave me this face!
 That cracked me up, which in turn cracked her up and I got the next couple of shots!

1 comment:

pam baker said...

Addie girl! Every one of these pictures make me want to see you and talk with you. Basically, getting to know you better is what I am looking forward to doing. There is so much personality I see in your eyes and expressions. I can see why your mama and daddy feel so blessed that you are their little girl! What a gift you have been to them and our whole family. It's hard to believe you will soon be 2 years old. I love a love a you. Auntie Pam