Fun Friday

One of the perks of being a teacher is getting a free ticket to Discovery Kingdom! And even better Addie is still free! Yahoo! So this last Friday, while Daddy was working in Utah, we played at Six Flags! It was like she had never been!
Riding Thomas the Train!
Stopping for a little snack break.
Addie lovin' the rides!
Watching Shouka, which always makes me tear up. I know I've written about this before, but I can't stand the tiny pool he lives in. Yes, I'm an avid Whale Wars fan. I also buy my eggs cage free and voted for farmers to reconstruct their farms to allow for a better quality of life for their live stock. You couldn't call me a vegetarian or a hippie, but just someone who respects and appreciates all forms of life.
Sad for the giraffes too, along with many other animals in this park. 

1 comment:

pam baker said...

I know what you mean about the whales and other animals. I can never go to Sea World again because of it. But someday we'll all have to go to the wild animal park near San Diego. The habitats are larger and more natural.