U is for...

You were a hard one letter U. I couldn't find any food that started with letter U, at least any that I could find around here. But I did find another fabulous unit on the Confessions of a Homeschooler blog. We read Jan Brett's The Umbrella and talked about biggest to smallest, shapes, and patterns. This time for the patterns I tested out Addie's kinesthetic side and we clapped and slapped our knees with the patterns. 

She also wore big girl undies!!! Addie has been going on the potty more and more and she loves to wear big girl undies! So whenever she goes on the potty, I let her wear her big girl undies as one of her rewards. We are so proud of her and can't wait for number twos on the potty!

As a little extra, I couldn't resist capturing her saying the word of the day...ungrell-ella! 

No comments: