T is for...

As I was coaxing Addie to go to sleep the night before, I told her about what were going to do the next day. I said, "Tomorrow, we're going to ride on a train; it will be so much fun!" The next morning before I got her out of her room I could hear her saying, "too-too rain (choo-choo train), so much fun!"

So we did our usual and then set off for the Western Railway Museum. I was really impressed! This museum is about five minutes from our home (opposite direction of the Jelly Belly Factory). We road on a train that was built in 1904 and got to see many other neat historical trains and cable cars. There was also the most adorable retirees, volunteering as conductors. Addie loved giving her ticket to one of them to have it punched.

Later that evening we went to Chevy's for some tortilla chips and tacos. Addie also enjoyed watching the lady handmake the tortillas too. Letter T, you were good to us! 

1 comment:

pam baker said...

You got to ride on a Train? How fun! You are almost through your alphabet and Auntie thinks that is Terrific! Love you Baby Girl