Z is for...


It was a bitter sweet day for me as a Mama. One, because we are at the end of an alphabet journey that I have so enjoyed. And two, because it is time for me to go back to work. I'm thankful for my job but being a mom is by far my favorite job of all. 
So today we celebrated the end of the alphabet and letter Z by going to the zoo! I'm amazed that we have three zoos to choose from all within an hour from our home.  The zoo I decided to take Miss Addie to was the Sacramento Zoo. The last time I had been there was with a large group of Kindergarteners. So it was great to finally get to take my own kiddo! Addie has been to the San Francisco Zoo and the Oakland Zoo but never the Sacramento Zoo. I have to say its not my favorite zoo, but it worked!
Also, Addie mastered the ABAB pattern today! I was so proud of her! After much practice, she put the colored zebras in the correct place without any help! Love that "A-Ha" moment that comes with being a teacher and a mama!

No comments: