daddy's shoes

Kevin's mom sent us a fabulous box of love recently. In it was some of Kevin's baby items and pictures. I don't know if I could find the words to describe seeing baby pictures of someone you love so much! 

Amongst the baby items were a pair of Kevin's baby shoes! I had to find a way to do something with them and couldn't stand the thought of putting them away in a keepsake box, that collects dust out in the garage (a lot of dust with all of Kevin's woodworking). So here's my latest addition to baby boy's room. Thank you Jody from the bottom of my heart for sending such thoughtful and meaningful gifts!
Okay maybe I'm biased, but again, I think it looks so much sweeter in person. My camera just couldn't quite capture all the cuteness.

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

So precious and what a creative way to display them! Very cool.