a wall

I've gotten a wall completed in the nursery and a few other things accomplished too! We're getting there! As you may know I have a little bunting obsession and just knew I had to incorporate it in his room some how. So when my mom was here, we made the bunting for his bedroom! Personally, I don't think my photography skills do it justice, it is much cuter in person. And the animal-alphabet cards...I've loved these ever since there was a twinkle in my eye! (They just weren't quite the look I wanted for Addelyn's nursery.)

Kevin has been working hard on Addie's big girl bed and I'm looking forward to posting pictures of his look-alike Pottery Barn Kids bed. Meanwhile, Addie and I have been busy organizing baby brother's room. She loves to come into his room with me and tinker with all of his toys and books, many of which were once hers. It's slowly but surely, coming together!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

I love it! It looks so good and the bunting is so cute! Baby Boy's room is going to be as cool as his big sister's!