Liam James Widmer

  Where to begin...our baby boy was born on April 5th at 5:14am. He was more beautiful and precious than I think I ever had the time to imagine. I can't believe he is here now, yet I already can't fathom life without him. He has completed our family in every way. As Addie says, "We love you soooo happy Liam!"
Yes, Kevin and I made ANOTHER red head!!!
Liam weighed 9 pounds 1 ounce and was 21 1/2 inches long. Much bigger than sister!
So thankful for this man, who is an amazing father to my babies.
Aside from Liam having a fractured clavicle, which absolutely breaks our hearts, labor went quick and well. I had actually seen my doctor, that morning and he happened to be working at the hospital later that night and was able to deliver Liam. I am so grateful for Dr. Le and have been in his care since before Addie.
Big sister coming to see her baby brother!
She was so incredibly sweet and kept saying, "he's a cute lil' baby!"
 
Dr. Le came back to visit and was there to hand Liam to Addie. When I would take her with me to prenatal appointments he would always involve her and have her squirt the gel on my tummy and find his heartbeat.
There are no words.
Liam came pretty fast, so unfortunately none of my family could make it, but my parents arrived early that morning and were there to share in the excitement, which meant they had to drive through icy passes in the middle of the night. I'm so thankful they were able to follow each other.
Auntie Pam was able to make it later in the afternoon. It was great to have their love and support, especially with taking care of Addelyn and the pets.
Grandpa and Grammy
Our first family of four picture!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love all of the pics! He is perfect. Can't wait to hold the little man!!! Congrats...so happy for all of you!

auntie pam said...

What an awesome first blog about our newest family member, Liam ! I look forward to being able to see his growth and changes throughout time until I can see him again. I am so grateful I could be there for those few days! A total blessing! Welcome home, Liam ! We love you.
Auntie Pam