picnic-ing and gardening

It's most definitely spring/summer here! I feel like our spring is always mingled with quite a few hot summer-like days. We've been slowly trying to get out of the house as a family of four to enjoy it, but most of the time it's Addie and Kevin playing outside and Liam and I snuggled in on the couch. This weekend though, we all got out! We packed a lunch and had a picnic at a park in Napa. It was a perfect day!
Later that week, Addie came running in to tell me she had broccoli and peas for me! She was so excited! So I went out to the garden with her and took a couple of pictures of what her and her daddy had picked from our garden. I really should've had Kevin in the picture too. He does all of the hard work on our garden and is currently expanding it! I'll have to post pictures later.

No comments: