christmas with a 3 year old

Each year, Addie gets more and more enthusiastic about Christmas! As I mentioned before, we are doing activities each day for our advent calendar. Every morning, she finds our Elf on the Shelf and then we get to check the box. 

On the 2nd she got to decorate a tree of her very own. She was thrilled! 
My mom used to do this for my brother and we loved it too!
 And on the 6th, we wrote a letter to Santa! 
(Well, I dictated what she told me and she helped write a few words.)

I'm looking forward to many more little Christmas traditions with this little girl and her baby brother!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

I like your letter to Santa Miss Addelyn! Have you been naughty or nice this year? I think you've been nice and I think Santa will bring you a toy! Love you and can't wait to see you in Oregon. Auntie Pam