meeting great grandpa baker

I remember on our drive home from the hospital with Liam, I said to Kevin, I want to go to Sunriver next summer (I knew summer of 2012 might be pushing it) and I HAVE to see my Grandpa. Grandpa Baker has had some major surgeries and health problems these last couple of years but he is one tough old guy and he was just as I remembered, when we finally got to see him in Sunriver!

Grandpa lives in Sisters and when we come up to Oregon during the winter it is usually too treacherous over the passes to go and see him, so this was Luke and Liam's first meeting with GGB and Lynn!


Grandpa got down on all fours to play with Liam and Liam came up to him and gave him a nice open mouthed kiss. He's pretty stingy with his kisses so that was a pretty big deal that GGB got a kiss from Liam! 
Happy boy cracking us all up.
One of my favorite parts of our trip! Thank you for coming Grandpa and Lynn!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

Those are such good pictures! Liam's laugh is so contagious looking! What a happy boy you have there!