and just like that she turned four


1.     What is your favorite color? blue (although on most days she can't get enough pink and purple, this one surprised me!)
2.     What is your favorite movie? Rapunzel
3. What is your favorite song? Ariel (can you sing it?) Ahhhh, ahhh...ahhh, ahhh!
4.     What is your favorite toy? Ariel dressed up as Princess Rapunzel
5.     What is your favorite book? My Barbie Book
6.     What is your favorite activity? measuring papers (What?! Ha! Ha! After some clarification...) painting
7.     What do you like to eat for breakfast? toast with jam on it
8.     What do you like to eat for lunch? peaner jam sandwich...peanut butter jelly sandwich
9.     What is your favorite snack? cheerios
10. What do you like to eat for dinner? corn!
11. Who is your best friend? Allie and Paige
12.  What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be a Mommy!


Click here for last year's responses to her birthday questionnaire! 

2 comments:

Dannika said...

I'm impressed! Well done keeping track of your questions AND remembering to do them. I'm not organized enough to accomplish this. She is adorable!

auntie pam said...

Happy 4th Birthday Addie ! Because of my work schedule, I couldn't come for your birthday this year, but I was so happy to see pictures of Allie and Paige at your party! I know you had fun and enjoyed your friends , brother and momma and daddy !